The 24-7 Ascent pants from Tru-Spec are the next step in the evolution of the tactical pant and feature cutting-edge micro-rip-stop fabric that creates superior comfort and design innovations intended to get you through the day more efficiently and comfortably than any other pant.
Some of the advantage include a badge holder on the front belt loops, an easy-access pocket behind the main cargo pocket that will fit most cell phones, a reinforced utility pocket to hold a flashlight or knife, and sturdy 2-inch wide belt loops that with 2-1/4 inch openings to accommodate most duty belts.
- Mechanical stretch rip-stop fabric and innovative design provide amazing ease of movement as the pants flex and stretch with you
- Stain and fade resistant thanks to a Teflon coating
- Deep front pockets, rear pockets with flap, and cargo pockets to fit all your gear while an easy-access pocket behind each cargo pocket accommodates most cell phones
- Gusseted crotch, YKK zipper and bar tacks and all stress points help make these in a tough and durable pant
- Inset cargo pocket and discreet internal knee-pad pockets help reduce your profile and provide a trimmer silhouette