It's military-inspired and law-enforcement ideal. Propper took a cue from the Army Combat Uniform (ACU) when they designed the Propper TAC.U Pant. Made of Battle Rip fabric, it offers law enforcement personnel comfort, color integrity, wrinkle resistance and long-lasting durability in a range of solid colors. A zipper fly, gripper waistband, extra-large belt loops, and eight pockets add function to form. External knee pad openings make it easy to add or remove pads.
Other features Include:
- Battle Rip 65% polyester / 35% cotton ripstop.
- Felled inseams, outseams and seat seams.
- Drawstring waist for quick and secure fit.
- Durable drawstring leg closures.
- Reinforced seat.
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets.
- Two tilted cargo pockets with hook and loop closure.
- Two shin-high cargo pockets with hook and loop closure.