For the traditionalist, the classic BDU is the most popular mil-spec uniform and has been for years. These combat-tested pieces give the wearer the basic features and options needed to get the job done. Adopted by the U.S. military as their primary combat uniform in the early 1980s, these popular uniforms served well into the mid 2000's and remain a popular favorite among many to this day.
These heavy-duty BDU pants from Tru-Spec are made from 65/35 vat-dyed polyester/cotton rip-stop fabric. They are built to last and designed to get you through the day, whatever the mission may be.
- Two bellowed three-pleated cargo pockets with drain holes and snag-proof and fused button flaps.
- Two rear inserted pockets with snag-proof and fused pocket flaps.
- Heavy-duty YKK zipper fly.
- Two adjustable side tabs secured with four bartacks.
- Belt loops with 2-1/4" wide opening secured with two bartacks.
- Reinforced seat and knees.
- Felled inseam, outseam and seat seam.
- Nylon drawstring leg ties.