This special bundle pack features both Tru-Spec's H2O Proof Gen 2 ECWCS Parka, as well as their Lightweight Polar Fleece Jacket.
Designed to function as the exterior layer of the military’s extreme cold weather clothing system, or ECWCS, this Tru-Spec H2O PROOF parka is made from a high-tech 3-layer, windproof, waterproof, breathable material designed to help keep you dry and comfortable no matter what the weather throws at you. The parka can be worn by itself on cold, wet days, or as the exterior layer over thermals and a fleece for extreme cold temperatures.
Designed to allow you to retain heat when cold or inactive, the parka also incorporates underarm zippers for ventilation which allows you to release heat when on the move. This is critical to minimize perspiration and overheating which can leave you chilled, cold and clammy when you cease exercising.
If you’ve worn prior versions of the ECWCS parka, we think you will find this an improved model with enhanced waterproof performance. The secret is the high quality, environmentally safe Bemis seam tapes, a critical link in the chain of waterproof protection.
This military style ECWCS Generation 2 Parka offers military personnel, law enforcement personnel, hunters, hikers and other outdoor adventurers the following features:
- Stand-up zip-through collar with rollable, stowable hood and draw cords fits over a hat or helmet to provide additional weather protection in adverse conditions
- Drawstring waist with cord lock to lock in the heat and help keep out snow
- Nylon reinforced elbows for added durability
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs and underarm zippers help you retain warmth or vent extra heat, as conditions demand
- You can zip Tru-Spec’s Polar Fleece liner (sold separately) inside the parka for added warmth
- Hidden map pocket to secure paperwork
- Non-freezing two way zipper with double storm flap
- Sleeve pockets can accommodate sewn-on patches
- Insignia/badge loop on front placket
Tru-Spec offers a two-year guarantee on this parka.
In addition, this bundle pack includes Tru-Spec's Polar Fleece Jacket. Made from lightweight and insulating microfleece, they work well both on their own or as an additional layer of warmth when it's extra cold. Features include a zip thru collar, zipper front placket, elastic cuffs, and sleeve attachment loops for attaching to the H2O Proof parka.