Tru-Spec calls their Tactical Response Uniform pants (TRU) the intelligent evolution of the BDU. Loosely based off the U.S. Military's ACU, but goes beyond spec with dozens of durability and performance enhancements. The XFIRE TRU takes these heavy-duty pants a step further. Manufactured from UL certified fire-resistant fabrics, the XFIRE TRU pants will make a dangerous job that much safer. Every SWAT, SRT and special response unit needs a quality, full-featured uniform and this uniform fits the bill perfectly.
These heavy-duty and feature-rich tactical pants from Tru-Spec are made from Interlock 80/20 Cotton/Nomex fabric. They are built to last and designed to get you through the day, whatever the mission may be.
- Fire-resistant Interlock 80/20 Cotton/Nomex fabric.
- Two easy-access slanted cargo pockets with drain holes, 5" x 5" hidden pocket and elastic drawstring with cord lock for secure closure.
- Two bellowed lower leg pockets with hook and loop closures.
- Drawstring waist with button fly.
- 1" wide belt loops with 2.25" openings.
- Reinforced knees with internal knee pockets for knee pad inserts with easy-access external hook and loop openings.
- Reinforced seat.
- Improved "stay tied" heavy drawstring leg ties.