The Sabre Hot Weather Hybrid Assault Boot from Belleville is a revolutionary combat boot unlike anything previously available to U.S. military personnel. Once you wear this boot in the field, you will realize that it represents a significant step forward in tactical footwear. Sizes range from 4-14 in half sizes as well as wide and regular widths.
These boots are made in the USA with the latest technology to provide comfort and durability for today's military personnel operating in the Middle East and Asia. This full-featured boot offers the following:
- A soft shock-absorbent polyurethane midsole
- exclusive VIBRAM "IBEX" outsole for rugged terrai
- A premium polyurethane removable insert insole
- Full-grain cowhide leather and nylon fabric upper
- Deeply serrated tow bumper
- Rappelling bars on outsole
- Breathable moisture-wicking lining
These boots are Berry Amendment Compliant and are Army Uniform Policy Compliant. They can be worn by troops in the field or garrison.
These are men's boots. For Women's Sizes order 2 size smaller than your regular Shoe size (i.e. if you wear a woman's size 8, order a size 6).