Original S.W.A.T. is known for making boots that combine sport shoe comfort and tactical performance. Now the same comfort and performance are available in a desert tan tactical boot for Army and other military personnel as well as law enforcement and related fields. This handsome 9" boot looks great with the ACU and are in high demand.
Just take a look at these features:
- Tough and durable moisture-wicking lining provides comfort while wicking away perspiration and other moisture.
- Self-cleaning, milti-tred carbon rubber outsole for durability and traction in a variety of environments.
- Tripple-stitched upper made from suede and 1000 Denier nylon.
- Riveted steel shanks sandwiched between 2 flexible lasting boards for torsional strength.
- Compression molded EVA midsole to provide comfort, support and athletic cushioning.
- "Hot Melt" heel and toe counters retains the boots shape and helps hold your foot in place.
- A special hot melt heel counter to help the boot retain its shape and to hold your foot in place
- Rust-proof hardware and reinforced eyelets
- Round, non-fray laces
Available is sizes 5 through 15, plus wide widths from 8 to 15. Half sizes up to 11.5 only. These are men's sizes. Women, please order two sizes smaller than your normal women's shoes size.