This boot contains off-road technology and the ultimate in cushioning. Inspired by off-road fat tire bikes and with help from Michelin, Under Armour created this outsole and traction pattern to provide excellent cross-slope grip and all-terrain performance. That makes this boot an attractive option for outdoor sportsmen and fires responders others who may have to tackle tough terrain.
- The sole is bottom loaded with a softer, high-repont foam that morphs to any terrain. This Charged Cushioning gives you unparalleled engery return and adaptative support.
- The upper is engineered with a high-performance outdoor textile that features bonded abrasion panels so you can run with total stability and rugged protection.
- 100% waterproof GORE-TEX membrane is built to keep you dry at all times, even after serious wear and tear.
- Boa closure system features an easy to use click and turn dial with stainless steel laces to lock you in quicker, tighter and more comfortably than ordinary laces.
- Cupron Anti-Fungal Pro Fibers reduce odor and kill 99.9% of athlete's foot fungus after 12 hours of contact with the sockliner.