The GG&G Mossberg Shockwave Side Saddle Shell Holder (Five Shot) provides quick access to your ammunition at an angle that matches your hand. The GG&G Mossberg Shockwave Side Saddle facilitates loading the mag tube and the chamber.
- Installs easily. No modifications are required to the weapon for installation.
- Mounts solidly to receiver using provided steel trigger pin replacement bolts.
- Non-marring backing plate will not damage the receiver's finish. The backing plate is cut out to view weapon's serial number. The Mossberg Side Saddle holds 12 ga ammunition at a unique angle of 15 degrees to facilitate the speed of bottom loading the magazine tube or top loading of the chamber.
- Shotshells can be retained in base up or base down position depending on shooter's style of reloading.
- Manufactured from 6061 T-6 aluminum with type III hard anodized black per mil-spec.
DOMESTIC SALES ONLY: Due to U.S. State Department ITAR regulations, Commerce Department regulations and/or other restrictions, we will not export this item outside the U.S. Unfortunately, this also means no sales to APO/FPO addresses.