This authentic Army Combat Uniform (ACU) Trouser in Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) is AR-670-1 compliant and can be worn by Army or Air Force personnel in garrison. Made from 50/50 NYCO, it features an NSN number and meets all army standards for year-round duty wear.
The Army Combat Uniform (ACU) Pants offers the following features:
- NATO sized and NSN numbered.
- Two cargo pockets with button closure.
- Two one-button closure lower leg pockets.
- Traditional button fly.
- Reinforced knees.
- 50/50 Nylon/Cotton Ripstop material.
- Seven reinforced belt loops.