Popular in both tan and black, the revolutionary Khyber II hybrid combat boot from Belleville’s Tactical Research line is now available in Coyote Tan to meet the new uniform specifications. This Khyber II is AR 670-1 compliant.
These boots were designed by Belleville Shoes to for all-terrain use. From rocky mountainous terrain to hard pounding concrete roads, the Khyber II hot weather mountain hybrid boot will outperform when tested in any environment. With great design comfort and durability features, such as its lace-to-toe lacing system, the TR550 has a customized fit and is a top choice for everyday use in the field or in garrison. The Khyber II offers the following features:
- HEIGHT: 8” (Standard Military Height)
- UPPER: 100% cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- MIDSOLE: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- OUTSOLE: 100% rubber exclusive VBRAM® “IBEX” outsole for rugged terrain
- INSOLE: TR-1 load bearing orthotic insole
- Low profile sole reduces weight & improves mobility
- Sharp angled lugs and defined heel maximize traction
- Deeply serrated toe bumper aids in vertical climbing & crawling
- Rappelling bars on outsole to extend wear
- Breathe Right combat lining
- AR 670-1 Compliant
Belleville has been making combat boots for Uncle Sam since World War I and is currently the largest boot supplier to the Department of Defense, but when they set out to design a new line of tactical combat boots (dubbed Tactical Research), they did not let tradition hold them back. They pioneered a novel approach that provides everything you need – reliability, stability, and traction – in a lightweight, comfortable boot that provides sure footing and an improved feel for the ground.
Why clunk around with an inch or two of rubber stuck to the bottom of your feet when you can glide through your area of operations with their Khyber?
For Women's Sizes go 2 size down from your regular Shoe size (ie. Woman's size 8, chose a size 6).