This authentic Army Combat Uniform (ACU) coat in Occupational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) is AR-670-1 compliant and can be worn by Army or Air Force personnel in garrison. Made from 50/50 NYCO, it features an NSN number and meets all army standards for year-round duty wear.
The CDS Ocean Army Combat Uniform (ACU) Coat offers the following features:
- Available in standard NATO sizing.
- 50/50 Nylon/Cotton Ripstop material and reinforced seam.
- Covered two-way zipper front with cloth pull.
- Two tilted chest pockets with hook and loop closure.
- Two upper-arm pockets with loop-facing patch for insignia.
- Two-channel pen pocket on left sleeve.
- Adjustable hook and loop fastener at sleeve cuffs.
- Fold down collar design.