The CDS Decisive Action Uniform (DAU) is an upgraded, feature-rich combat uniform in Occupational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) that is designed to give our warfighters a streamlined uniform for the field that offers everything they want with nothing they don’t need
This combat shirt with zipper offers increased comfort and performance compared to the traditional Army and Air Force uniform, especially when worn with minimalistic body armor or a plate carrier. The torso section is 78/22 modacrylic/rayon blend with FR properties while the sleeves are made from a 50/50 nylon/cotton blend (NYCO) and match the standard OCP combat uniform. It also features an improved layout of pockets and loop fields that allow placement of your call sign, unit designation or other patch with a hook backing.
This combat shirt is made the USA, sized to NATO standards, and is Berry Compliant.
The DAU Combat Shirt offers the following features:
- Nine-inch zipper with 3.75" collar that can be folded down or zipped up.
- Shoulder pockets with loop fields, as well as two inner pockets with pen slots.
- Elbow pad inserts with hook and loop closure.
- 50/50 Nylon/Cotton OCP sleeves.
- 78% Modacrylic/22% Rayon dark brown torso.
- Adjustable wrist tabs with hook and loop for adjustability.
- Loop field for call sign.
- Berry compliant, NATO sized.
- Made in the USA.
NOTE: This shirt is an athletic fit. We recommend you order a size LARGER than your normal uniform size unless you are in peak physical condition.
Please contact us via phone to request a quote or to obtain volume discounts.