The CDS Decisive Action Uniform (DAU) is an upgraded, feature-rich combat uniform in Occupational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) that is designed to give our warfighters a streamlined uniform for the field that offers everything they want with nothing they don’t need at an unheard of price point.
Designed to be worn by Army or Air Force personnel in the field, these trousers offer increased comfort and performance compared to the traditional ACU uniform. For example, the combination of its U.S.-made 50/50 NCYO fabric with a gusseted crotch is less chafing than standard uniforms and more comfortable when worn for days in the field.
For a limited time, each pair of pants includes a FREE set of D3O ridged two-piece knee pads with locking screws. This knee pad offers a unique solution to the question of whether to use an internal or external knee pad by allowing the pre-curved shock-absorbing foam to rest within the pant while the hard shell offers external protection and abrasion resistance. While the pads are easy to remove, the pants can be laundered and dried on low with the knee pads in place.
The DAU is made the USA by a DLA contractor, sized to NATO standards, and is Berry Compliant.
The Decisive Action Uniform Trousers offer the following features:
- Integral three-position adjustable knee pad pocket with hook and loop designed to fit the D3O TRUST HP internal knee pad.
- Large front thigh pockets and standard dual-pleated buttoned cargo pockets with drain holes.
- Four-button fly and gusseted crotch for added comfort and range of motion.
- Seven one-inch belt loops for enhanced load carrying. (Belt sold separately.)
- Thigh/knee and ankle tension tabs with hook and loop for a better fit.
Please contact us via phone to request a quote or to obtain volume discounts.